The Conway Family Promises
Exclusively at Conway, Cahill-Brodeur Funeral Home, we take pride in doing our absolute best to ensure your needs are met.
1. We promise… to respect your budget
Most families approach funeral arrangements with a budget in mind. A good funeral home will always respect your budget and never pressure your family to spend more than planned.
At our funeral home, we begin with you describing the type of service you have in mind. You can then choose from our simple packages or design a completely customized funeral experience for your family. In all cases, our services are offered with transparent, all-inclusive pricing.
Our merchandise is presented in a beautifully designed catalog available in both printed and digital format. This allows the entire family to participate in the selection process regardless of their location.
2. We promise… you will have 24-hour access to our team
Regardless of when you call us, your call will be personally answered by a trained funeral service professional. During regular office hours, our staff answers the calls. After hours, we use the support of an answering service exclusively focused on funeral service. Their staff is prepared to handle your call with the utmost compassion and immediately connect you with the Conway Care Team.
If your loved one has passed, our team members are immediately dispatched to bring them into our care. Our staff will arrive in professional attire and treat your loved one with the utmost respect and dignity.
Before your funeral service, there will be a long list of tasks to complete. During this time, you will have 24-hour access to our team. We will be there for you, day or night, to ensure that every little detail is handled and your service is flawless.
3. We promise… to focus on the comfort of your guests
A visitation and funeral service often involves far more than just the immediate and extended family. It is common for friends, neighbors, coworkers, and acquaintances to attend. In some instances, the entire community comes together to show their support when someone passes away.
Our care is not limited to your family but instead extends to your guests as well. Whether 10 or 1,000 guests are attending, we do everything possible to ensure the comfort of everyone.
Some of the ways we show our support for guests include the following:
- Convenient location less than two miles from the freeway.
- Contemporary floor plan designed for large groups to easily gather.
- Handicapped accessible bathrooms.
- Parking for over 125 cars.
- Greeters at the door to welcome guests.
- Beautifully decorated facilities.
- Catering can be arranged.
- Support for remote attendance for those connecting in from home.
Also, we put a great deal of effort into ensuring that your loved one looks as good as possible for the visitation. Some of your guests may not have seen the deceased in a long time, and we want to make sure that they look their best.
4. We promise… your service can be as traditional or personal as you like
Many families find comfort in a traditional funeral service complete with a public visitation, church service, and a procession to the cemetery for a graveside ceremony. Conway, Cahill-Brodeur will always be ready to care for families wanting a traditional service.
We also pride ourselves on having the most creative Funeral Directors in the Peabody area, uniquely able to create a beautiful, personalized service. Some of our more creative services have included:
- An ensemble of musicians performing when a much-loved music teacher passed away.
- Transforming our carriage house into an open-air reception area for the roast-beef sandwich spread requested by a local woman in her final wishes.
- A Mariachi band performed graveside for a family who wanted to say goodbye in a special way.
- Formal military services held at the funeral home and at the cemetery to honor those who served our country
- A car show wake for a gentleman who loved his antique car collection. We even parked his favorite 1938 Packard in front of the funeral home.
5. We promise… you will be given the opportunity for a spiritually significant ceremony
The loss of a loved one can be an overwhelming time of hectic activity and sadness. To help with the healing process, some families turn to their pastor to present a eulogy and lead the prayers. However, many families without a church home are left looking for someone to lead the ceremony for their loved ones.
We are fortunate to have trained funeral celebrants available to step in to fill this important role. Your Conway Care Celebrant spends time meeting with family members to uncover the life story’s key elements and develop an overall theme. Next, they will design the entire service with a particular focus on family participation.
During the funeral service, the Conway Care Celebrant functions as a master of ceremonies introducing the various participants and then concludes the ceremony by presenting the life story.
6. We promise… to honor your culture and traditions
Peabody and the surrounding area can be described as an incredible cultural melting pot. Once a community of Irish immigrants, Peabody is now home to dozens of different ethnic groups; each has its own unique culture and traditions.
We will do everything possible to support your culture and traditions when it comes to saying goodbye to your loved one. On any given day, we may be serving a Greek family who wishes to have the deceased wrapped in a burial shroud, or a Turkish family who want to be involved in washing and dressing the deceased, or a Dominican family who would like the service conducted in Spanish.
Along with diverse cultures come different religious traditions. Although we often have services at the local Catholic and Protestant churches, we also assist with services at the Russian Orthodox Church, Greek Orthodox Church, Jewish Synagogue, Muslim Islamic Center, and many other houses of worship.
7. We promise… you will value the experience
The cost of a funeral service is important. However, the real priority is the value you receive for the money you spend. Whether you spend $5,000 or $25,000, if the experience does not meet the emotional, spiritual, and practical needs of your family, you’ve spent too much.
At Conway, Cahill-Brodeur, we pride ourselves on delivering more value than any other funeral provider in the Peabody area. Value comes from;
- our expert guidance as you navigate a difficult time,
- our ability to create a unique and beautiful funeral experience your family and friends will cherish,
- our willingness to handle all the details so you can relax and experience the love and support of family and friends,
- our talented team members who always treat everyone with compassion and care,
- and our selection of only the highest quality products at all price ranges.
Should there ever be a portion of our services that does not meet your expectations, simply notify us right away, and we will do whatever it takes to correct the problem. If we are unable to do so, we will promptly refund that portion of our service fee.